It’s time again for the NCS gala, this year simply entitled The Gala. But simple it is not.
Once again Patrick Murray and Joanie Miller, joined this year by Marion Clark and Crystal Ironside, have organized an evening of fine dining and intriguing auction experiences with other surprises planned.
Auction items include:
- A three day stay in the heart of Canada’s picturesque capital at the luxurious Chateau Laurier. This experience includes dinner with wine pairings at Signatures Restaurant Le Cordon Blue, an afternoon tea, and daily gourmet breakfast for two.
- An excursion to Santa Fe, New Mexico, with a three day stay at the vibrant La Fonda on the Plaza, within walking distance of historical and cultural sights. Included are passes to the Georgia O’Keefe Museum.
- A Cowichan Valley Wine Tour in a limo for six to take you to your choice of three wineries.
- A nine-hole playing lesson with Fairwinds’ golf professional, Jeff Dinn.
- A three-hour tour on the SS Minnow, the original boat from Gilligan’s Island tv show; a limo for six will take you from Fairwinds to Nanaimo and back; gourmet food and wines.
- A night at the spectacular five-star Oak Bay Beach Hotel nestled on the shores of the Pacific Ocean near Victoria; includes a round of golf for two at the awe-inspiring Olympic View Golf Club.
Enjoy a sumptuous gourmet menu prepared by Chef Shawn Sannes and Sous Chef Taylor Whitelock.
The date to mark on your calendar is Saturday, September 21st at Fairwinds Golf Club. Cocktails from 6:00 pm.
For more information and to purchase tickets, contact Patrick Murray at 250-240-7738 or firstname.lastname@example.org